Seez is an innovative end-to-end eCommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We are planning for rapid growth and to become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Seez is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
This role will be responsible for building and executing the SEO strategy for Seez. You are an avid lover of digital content strategy, including how content is sought, discovered, and shared. You know how to blend traditional SEO with creative content experiences to increase web visibility and drive quality traffic. You have strategic SEO expertise across content marketing, technical SEO, and on-page optimizations. You have a proven ability to drive revenue growth through organic traffic and can measure success via GA and other analytics tools.
You will directly work cross-functionally with several teams including our Content Writer, Web Developers, and Social Media experts to drive organic growth initiatives for Seez.
- Develop SEO strategy and action plan that align with overall Company needs and drive sustained growth from this channel.
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Develop, implement and present daily/weekly/quarterly reports that will track ongoing performance.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming targeting important keywords
- Work with web developing and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming targeting important keywords
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content linking and structured data to improve organic rankings.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- 4+ years of professional, hands-on SEO experience across content marketing, technical SEO, and on-page optimizations
- Proven track record of developing successful SEO strategies that increase quality (revenue-driving) website traffic
- Ability to see the big picture of long-term strategy
- Fluent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic, and web analytics software
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technologies as it relates to SEO
- Extensive knowledge of search technologies, industry standards, SEO best practices, and ranking strategies
- Expert level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends and reporting regularly.
- Ability to quantify SEO initiative impact and prioritize accordingly
- Exceptional writing skills, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative team environment and possess a love of cars, social media and ecommerce
- Maintain strong attention to detail and have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable accepting and implementing feedback
- A proven ability to produce high quality work with tight deadlines