Who is Seez
Here at Seez, we are working in partnership with premium car dealerships to change the way that consumers buy cars. With the Seez Online Sales platform, we are digitising car dealerships to provide an omnichannel solution that enables their customers to start an complete the purchase of a car online, or in the showroom.
The Dealer Digitalisation team’s mission is to work with authorised car dealerships to enable them to sell cars online. The Digitisation product integrates with the existing systems and websites of dealerships to allow public customers to find the car they want, book test drives, customise the car, get a trade-in on their current car, apply for financing, and arrange for delivery of their chosen car – all online and without the need to visit a dealership showroom.
We have ambitious plans, and we are looking for a Product Manager to join the product area focusing on the end-user experience for but dealerships & their customers. In this pivotal role, you will play a key part in helping to shape the capabilities of dealership digitalisation and will have a meaningful impact on the way that the public buys cars going forward.
What You’ll Do
- Set the vision for the online car buying experience for dealer-direct website customers based on an understanding of business and user needs.
- Set the vision for the car selling experience for dealership salespeople via an omnichannel platform (online customers & showroom customers)
- Work closely with stakeholders and a skilled team of cross-functional peers to define a roadmap that balances supporting current business needs, managing technical debt, and unlocking new opportunities.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for your products and mission, and for solving your users’ needs.
- Demonstrate and help instil platform thinking and user-focused development practices across our teams.
- Partner with development teams to deliver with speed and quality.
Who You Are
- You’re an experienced Product Manager with data-driven product development and technical background, with previous experience building and setting the vision for platform products, ideally within the e-commerce space.
- You have a genuine interest in building internal products and solving problems for internal users.
- Highly collaborative and you thrive working in cross-functional teams.
- You love breaking down sophisticated problems into manageable goals and finding simple solutions to meet diverse needs.
- Experience in crafting product requirements based on research, data and insights.
- Experience leading and working with agile development teams.
- You can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organisation, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you.
- Experience building large scale product solutions with 3rd party system integrations would be highly regarded in this role.
Perks of being with Seez
- Work anywhere within the EMEA region
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Wellness counsellor
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a fun community
- Heavy start-up culture in a stable organization
- Paid coworking space (if remote) or office
- Strong peers to learn from
- Opportunity to learn and grow with trust and responsibilities