Seez is an innovative end-to-end eCommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We are planning for rapid growth and to become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Seez is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
We are seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading all lifecycle marketing efforts and will drive the overall vision for how we interact with our customers on a daily basis. You will nurture Seez customers throughout their lifecycle from initial acquisition through to purchase with a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, thorough attention to detail, and a relentless focus on the customer. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for cars and technology, and a successful track record driving engagement, nurturing leads, and customer retention.
You will work closely with the Content writer and Brand Reputation to build plans and align content across channels. The role is highly cross-functional and some of your main stakeholders will be the Data and Business team to model data, analyze trends, and develop marketing solutions respectively, as well as Tech, Design, and Customer Experience teams.
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of all lifecycle marketing efforts
- Become an expert in the online car-buying user journey and create detailed nurture campaigns to drive conversion
- Define and implement measurable KPIs for lifecycle programs in partnership with Analytics and Marketing teams, iterating and optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Experience teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of campaigns
- Partner closely with Content and Design team members on editorial planning and content needs to support member communications
- Own the email/SMS communications calendar and manage all outgoing messages across the company
- Build segmentation strategies to customize messaging to customers based on key personas, behavioral data, and email engagement data
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Ensure compliance with global security and privacy regulations across all member outreach
- Educate other department leads on new technologies and advocate for a data-driven approach across the different areas of the business.
- Work closely with other marketing departments such as Brand Reputation, Digital Marketing & SEO to maximize revenue by increasing sales through various projects including coordinating 360º marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for finding the right technology for the region, followed by its implementation and education of relevant stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing lifecycle/CRM programs, ideally within high-growth companies
- Thrive in a data-driven business environment and able to translate data and customer behaviors into successful engagement strategies
- Strong experience with engagement and retention marketing in a mobile-first, omnichannel, e-commerce environment
- Passion for delivering positive customer experience, content/copy, and accuracy across all customer touch points
- Experience with global/multi-language CRM efforts preferred
- Intimate understanding of design, copy, and email best practices/guidelines; HTML coding and design experience preferred
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation software
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative team environment and possess a love of cars, social media and ecommerce
- Maintain strong attention to detail and have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable accepting and implementing feedback
- A proven ability to produce high quality work with tight deadlines