Seez is an innovative end-to-end eCommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We are planning for rapid growth and to become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Seez is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
This role will be responsible for building and executing the digital acquisition and retention strategy for Seez. Your main responsibility is driving the acquisition of new customers and improving the consideration of Seez by focusing on the full customer journey and using a blend of analytical thinking, knowledge of the latest marketing tools combined with a strong creative sentiment.
You will directly manage all digital marketing activities and manage our digital media agencies. You will work closely with Brand Reputation, Lifecycle & SEO to build plans and align content across channels. The role is highly cross-functional and some of your main stakeholders will be the Data and Business team to model data, analyse trends, and develop marketing solutions respectively, as well as Tech, Design and Customer Experience teams.
- Drive customer acquisition and brand consideration through digital marketing channels, always ensuring that business goals are met.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Analyze online data and provide insights for optimization of overall marketing activities, allocate budgets efficiently between channels, drive improvements on purchase funnels, improve content proposition and ensure the best audience strategy is always in place.
- Educate other department leads on new technologies and advocate for a data-driven approach across the different areas of the business.
- Work closely with other marketing departments such as Brand Reputation, Lifecycle & SEO to maximize revenue by increasing sales through various projects including coordinating 360º marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for finding the right marketing technology for the region, followed by its implementation and education of relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other key non-marketing departments such as Business/Design/Tech and CX to explore new opportunities and adapt acquisition strategies accordingly.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against business goals, and constantly optimize performance.
- Ensure successful relationships with marketing agencies, Google and Facebook, local media partners.
- Solid experience in digital marketing, working with channels such as search, video, display programmatic, and social media.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Results-oriented, with experience working with performance marketing and direct response campaigns but also a strong understanding of upper-funnel campaigns and how they impact brand and long-term sales.
- Strong Project Management experience, with the ability to work and drive projects across departments.
- Solid leadership skills, with the ability to lead and influence internal and external stakeholders. Very strong presentation skills – experienced & confident at communicating.
- Excellence at prioritizing tasks and projects, by managing workload and requests efficiently.
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting efficiently across channels and territories.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytics as well as of measurement and digital attribution.
- Very strong presentation skills – experienced & confident at communicating
- Passionate about new technologies and online marketing trends.
- Experience in managing the relationship with digital media buying agencies and external vendors.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative team environment and possess a love of cars, social media and eCommerce
- Maintain strong attention to detail and have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable accepting and implementing feedback
- A proven ability to produce high-quality work with tight deadlines